Helpful tips when scheduling online:
Due to COVID-19, we are temporarily limiting the number of daily appointments to enable more time to clean in between clients. The health and safety of our clients and staff is very important to us. For this reason, walk-in appointments will not be accepted and clients who are not currently receiving a service will be asked to step out in order to control the number of people within the office. If you are experiencing a fever above 100 degrees, cough, or sore throat, please reschedule your appointment for when you are no longer symptomatic. If you have been to a COVID-19-impacted area or have been in close contact with a person infected with COVID-19, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for 14 days past the date of contact.
*Please note AMT reserves the right to change or cancel your online appointment .
- The system will allow appointments to be scheduled up to one hour before the current time if there is availability.
- When you first click on the “Schedule Online with Teri” page the current day may not be the first day you see. If there is no availability for today it will automatically go to the next day available.
- If appointments are available on the calendar the day will be blue. Click on the day you prefer to see availability.
- After filling out the contact form verify your email address is correct as you will receive confirmation this way. This system also allows for text confirmations/reminders so appointments notifications may be sent this way.
- Note that the system will “hold” the time you are scheduling to prevent over booking. If you click your browsers back button other times may not show as available. If you need help please call or text me and I can schedule you directly.
- If you have finished scheduling and want to change your appointment go to your email confirmation and click on the link in the email.
- When you schedule you will be sent an email immediately with the details. Please call me (260-402-8748) if you have any questions especially if you never received an email as there may be a chance your appointment wasn’t finalized.
- If you made your appointment in advance you will also receive a reminder email the day before. If you need to cancel you may do so through your email up to 24 hours before. Please call me directly to cancel the day of your appointment.
- Amid the ongoing uncertainty of COVID-19, we have modified our cancellation policy to offer greater flexibility to all our clients. We hope this will alleviate any stress and hesitation you have about an upcoming appointment. If you need to reschedule for whatever reason, and especially if you are not feeling well, we understand and request for you to please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule. To further support you, there will be no penalties for cancellations at this time.
- Your appointment notifications are emailed and texted to me immediately and I have never missed an appointment through this system.